How to Apply & Care
How to Apply
REMOVE, MEASURE & TRIM
Carefully remove the lashes from the tray. Place the lash up to your lash line and measure so that it is the correct length.
Trim from the outside corner if needed.
Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the lash band. Allow the adhesive to become tacky (about 30 seconds)
Press the lash close to your lash line and hold until dry.
Try our Easy On Applicator.
How to Care
With proper care your lashes should last at least 10 wears.
- Use tweezers to remove old glue
- Use a baby wipe or makeup remover wipe to carefully remove any makeup from the band.
- Store inside the case
- Always cut from the outside corner
- Do not wet or wash your lashes to prevent shedding
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes before applying